Founded in 2009 in Paris, Biborg crafts unique, fun and memorable digital interactive experiences to help brands connect with their audience.
Through online display advertising, online advertising, interactive digital out of home formats, in-store experiences, brand content and never-done-before activations, Biborg immediately catches the user’s attention and allows brands to explore new ways of engaging with their fans.
Campaigns both at a global and local level for clients like Bandai Namco, Netflix, Riot Games, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Ubisoft, Wargaming, Warner Bros, account for Biborg’s success over the last nine years. The agency’s high expertise in the entertainment & gaming industry is now being used in other businesses. Biborg creates original and impactful campaigns for brands like BMW, Coty, MINI, Nike, OnePlus, and the Opéra National de Paris.
Biborg opened its office in London in July 2015.
As an independent agency, Biborg freely explores avant-garde technologies, new interactive experience prototypes and communication tools with its teams in Paris, Nantes, Lyon and London.
Under the direction of a copywriter, you will work on varied accounts, from the video game sector to luxury and cosmetics as well as cinema and automotive.
Your main tasks:
– Understand briefs and help with conception and copywriting for campaigns in collaboration with the account and creative management teams
– Participation in client pitches, assisting the copywriting for campaign recommendations and their presentation to the client
– Participation in brainstorming and independant thinking
– Respect deadlines and constraints
Your profile and skills:
– Minimum Master 1 / Master 2 / End of studies internship
– Previous experience in writing and conception would be a plus
– You like to create concepts and bring them to life with your writing
– You write clear and concise copy in a variety of styles
– You have excellent writing skills in French and English
– You are fluent in English or bilingual
– You like working in a team
– You are interested in new technologies, entertainment, video games and luxury
– You bring an element of storytelling to your concepts and copy
Good reasons to join us:
As a craftsman of words and ideas, you will help enrich a team of talented employees in a creative environment in which you can flourish.
– An agency where everyone can participate and evolve at their own pace
– Prestigious clients
– A real innovative approach
– A family like working atmosphere
5 months minimum
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Tagged as: Concepteur rédacteur
Mots clés: Concepteur rédacteur